Statement of school aims and objectives
Our school aims and objectives are to provide a broad, balanced, differentiated curriculum for all children. To promote, self-discipline and acceptable behaviour through a caring, secure environment.
- To work well with others.
- To enjoy learning by developing natural curiosity, reasoning skills, positive attitudes, perseverance, imagination and creativity.
- To develop each individual to his/her potential, providing equal opportunities for all.
- To help children to make informed choices as they prepare for the next step in their education.
- To provide high quality experiences which enable children to acquire concepts and skills that will help them to understand themselves, different cultures and the world.
- To promote a health conscious environment. To develop positive relationships between home, school and the wider community.
Clevelands School processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office and hyperlinked policies can be downloaded:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- ISI Inspection Report May 2015
- ISI Regulatory Compliance Report April 2018
Clevelands Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
The Directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.