Statement of school aims and objectives
Our school aims and objectives are to provide a broad, balanced, differentiated curriculum for all children. To promote, self-discipline and acceptable behaviour through a caring, secure environment.
- To work well with others.
- To enjoy learning by developing natural curiosity, reasoning skills, positive attitudes, perseverance, imagination and creativity.
- To develop each individual to his/her potential, providing equal opportunities for all.
- To help children to make informed choices as they prepare for the next step in their education.
- To provide high quality experiences which enable children to acquire concepts and skills that will help them to understand themselves, different cultures and the world.
- To promote a health conscious environment. To develop positive relationships between home, school and the wider community.
Clevelands School processes “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” (such as medical information), for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils, parents and staff, for the legitimate interests of the school.
We seek to ensure that all relevant legal obligations of the school, parents and pupils are fully complied with and that all processing of data is done lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. The school has a comprehensive policy covering data governance and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s office. Please address any enquiries to the Headteacher.
Find our Policies Index here.
The following polices can be read online:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions and Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Non-Discrimination and Inclusion Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- RSE Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Latest ISI Inspection Report 2022
The following policies can be requested via the school office:
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection Privacy Notice
- Fire Risk Management Policy
- Images Policy
- Internet Policy
- PSHCE Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
Clevelands Preparatory School is addressed at 425 Chorley New Road,Bolton, BL1 5DH. Our Headteacher, Mr Keith Cahillane, can be contacted on 01204 843898.
Clevelands Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
Mr Ali Khan, the Proprietor, can be contacted via telephone at 01494 535 857 or via post at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ all year round.