Statement of school aims and objectives
Our school aims and objectives are to provide a broad, balanced, differentiated curriculum for all children. To promote, self-discipline and acceptable behaviour through a caring, secure environment.
- To work well with others.
- To enjoy learning by developing natural curiosity, reasoning skills, positive attitudes, perseverance, imagination and creativity.
- To develop each individual to his/her potential, providing equal opportunities for all.
- To help children to make informed choices as they prepare for the next step in their education.
- To provide high quality experiences which enable children to acquire concepts and skills that will help them to understand themselves, different cultures and the world.
- To promote a health conscious environment. To develop positive relationships between home, school and the wider community.
The following information is available to parents on request from the school office:
- Academic Performance
- Admissions & Exclusion Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Code of Conduct For All Staff
- Complaints Procedure
- Curriculum Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability Non-Discrimination Policy
- Early Years Policy
- English as an Additional Language (EAL) Policy
- Equal Opportunities
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Healthy Eating and Drinking Policy
- Homework Policy
- Images Policy
- Inclusion SEN Policy
- Internet Policy
- Library Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Missing Child Policy
- Off-Site Visits Policy
- Pastoral Care Policy
- PSHE and Etiquette Policy
- Pupil Illness Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Policy
- Staff List
- Supply Staff Policy
- Teaching and Learning Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- ISI Inspection Report May 2015
Clevelands Preparatory School is wholly owned by Alpha Schools Holdings Ltd, registered at 19 London Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 1BJ.
The Directors can be contacted on 01494 535 857.