We are currently looking for a Nursery Manager to join our friendly team in Clevelands Preparatory School, Bolton.
About Clevelands Preparatory School
Our school’s family values are built on respect and consideration of one another. Friendship, kindness, and patience are continually reinforced in the day-to-day life of the school.
It is an approach that has made us one of the most respected independent schools in the Greater Manchester area at both nursery and prep level. At the last inspection the progress and attainment of all children was judged as outstanding.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be able to challenge children through innovative activities and be passionate about their learning. We strive to provide our pupils with a range of opportunities to ensure their success in an ever-changing world. Our pupils are enthusiastic, well behaved and eager to learn and we are looking for a creative and dedicated practitioner to join our supportive and friendly staff team & be part of the wider Clevelands community.
You will have responsibility for the day to day running of the Nursery with a focus on teaching, learning and the assessment of pupils within the group, whilst working to fulfil the overall aims of the school by inspiring children to be the best they can be.
Candidates for the position should be willing to contribute to the extensive co-curricular life of this excellent, happy and caring school.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an early year’s setting
- Passionate about working with children and committed to making a difference to their lives
- Paediatric first aid trained with an up to date certificate
- Be a qualified DSL and have excellent safeguarding knowledge, able to train others in this area (desirable, but not essential)
- Experience of leading, managing, and motivating staff in a busy children’s nursery
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS (new and old) and all associated requirements including the inspection framework and is able to adapt and implement changes as required.
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Working Pattern: Mon to Fri
Salary: Up to £29,000 (Commensurate on Experience)
Benefits: Wellness Programme, Company Pension, Life Assurance
Immediate start available
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
How To Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return it to email@example.com
Clevelands Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.