We are looking for a passionate and nurturing Nursery Manager to help lead our exceptional Nursery team. Could that be you?
As our Nursery Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our Nursery, focusing on creating a safe, welcoming, and enriching environment where children can learn, play, and grow.
About the Role and You
The role of the Nursery Manager is to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery.To effectively manage the day-to-day running of the nursery and to deliver the highest standards of care and education.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience of nursery management (desirable)
- Paediatric first aid trained with an up-to-date certificate (desirable)
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS (new and old) and all associated requirements including the inspection framework and is able to adapt and implement changes as required.
We are also looking for someone who is:
- Supportive, caring and an exceptional leader
- Friendly and approachable
- Organised, with the ability to make decisions, delegate and plan
Why Choose Us?
- You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on children's lives during their crucial developmental years
- Collaborative and supportive team environment that values your expertise and ideas
- Ongoing professional development and training to enhance your skills and career prospects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Access to excellent resources and facilities to support your teaching and learning strategies
- Discounted fees for your children at any Alpha School
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to shape the next generation of leaders? APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV.
Please also fill out our form below and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in contact with you shortly.
We look forward to welcoming you to Clevelands Preparatory School!
Clevelands Preparatory School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020