Apprentice Nursery Nurse
We are looking for enthusiastic Apprentice Nursery Nurses to join our independent schools across Manchester. This role will be varied and exciting with the opportunity to work alongside our outstanding and highly qualified team whilst developing your knowledge and skills within childcare.
Clevelands Preparatory School, Bolton
Job Type: Full Time, 18 month contract
Working Hours: Option of either 4 x 10 hour days or 5 x 8 hour days
Salary: £200 per week
Benefits: Company Pension, Wellness Programme, Life Assurance, Lunches provided during Term Time
Start Date: Flexible, with immediate starts available
About the Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will help with the smooth running of the nursery and show excellent levels of care for children.
During this apprenticeship. You will have the chance to develop both your skills and understanding of childcare, within multiple areas. This will consist of;
• Child and adult lead activities, supporting the needs of each individual child
• Supporting each child’s development, through the learning of both language and numeracy
• Looking at the importance of each child’s development, from speech, language and communication, to physical development
• Learning about theories to help each child’s development and learning
• Safeguarding children’s health and wellbeing
• Good communication and listening skills
• Team working skills
• Passionate about working with children
• Enthusiastic, cheerful, and friendly
• Willingness to learn
• Able to use your own initiative
• Reliable and flexible
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
How To Apply
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.